Monday, July 6, 2009

it is so damn POYOish!

why is my brain functioned so slow? it is so slow to the extend that my emotional responses are slow as well.

i am quite pissed off...well i realized it quite sometime - which is from the moment i should have felt it but like i said, lambat pick-up skit.

i realized that i don't like people to actually 'mempertikaikan' what i do/did. i hate it because i knew that i do/did it correctly as it is supposed to. and bila orang mula mempertikaikan "why shouldn't you/ you should have tell me or done that or done this" and blablabla.... saya sangat benci bila that moment comes. it happened to me but the moment it comes, i don't really feel annoying@irritating at present. but as time passes....and my brain started to digest about things that had happened, barulah perasaan 'pissed off' datang menerjah. pastu, aku akan emo jek la tak tentu pasal....and that is why i said that aku tak suka orang mempertikaikan tentang tindakan aku yang mana aku rasa/yakin aku sudah buat sedaya yang mungkin. dan manusia tu tak patut mempertikaikan atau mempersoalkan kerja aku. agak bengang yang agak amat!



and aku benci bila aku busy. aku sangat terasa POYO when i don't have time to myself and people around me... it is so damn POYOish....hate it so much! when will my normal days come back???

1 comment:

Заинй said...

lex ah mizz. Istigfar...
Meh layan mira idora...