Friday, December 16, 2011

Lucky i am

Yippiee!!! ^_^ Alhamdulillah..

I won a lucky draw!! And i won an Electrolux microwave oven.
It has been two years in a row i won lucky draws at my work place's appreciation nite.

Last year, i won a lucky draw (a hamper) as well as an award- Pensyarah Cemerlang 2010. That was amazing n double happiness.

Before this, i was very unlucky. Takde rezeki i would say. But the first lucky draw i've gotten was a towel. Hahaha... Frust kot masa tu tp i said to myself, okla tu.. Towel is useful apa... The best part is, sampai sekarang towel tu masih ada dalam paper bag yg i received frm that nite... Hehehe that was like...4 years ago kot... ^_^

gembira, gembira juga. Esok ( sbnrnya today) ada 1 ptation to prepare!!! Tp tak siap lagi pun. Even though 8-10mins jek... Tp graded kot!! N it is an individual presentation!!!

So, i better go off to sleep n wake up early. Orrr..... I shud shoot my head.

Nite2 world ~,~

No comments: