Monday, July 28, 2014

I'm baaaacckkk...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI! MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN!

Ketemu lagi kita di sini tetapi seperti biasa it is now 2014! hahaha... when was the last time i wrote here? obviously last year. Selalu bear auk tinggalkan blog ni. Nampak sangat that I am not really into blogging. Well, I blog because I need a platform to express anything from my part. I guess diary works too but....I just don't know.

Anyway, hari ni hari raya 1435H. It was a tiring day though. Mana taknya... tired because all of my siblings gathered and it was a full house. Then, tanpa ragu-ragu, perut pun kenyang la sangat dengan makanan-makanan yang agak tidak berkhasiat. hehehe... On top of all, it is a normal raya day. Why do I say so? Simply because I am getting older... so, I guess nothing much fun. Unlike when we are still kids kan..

Ok, till now. Hope that I'll becoming back soooonn... (and not next year hehehe).

Bye, salam. ^_* 

No comments: