Tuesday, September 9, 2008

time flies so fast!

pejam celik pejam celik, masa berlalu dgn cepat sgt. baru rasanya hari tu sambut my 26th birthday. n today, dah masuk pun bulan ramadhan. ni pun dah masuk 2nd week of ramadhan. tup-tup nanti, dah raya!

ckp psl raya,no more duit raya for me.n it's time for me to spend my money to my nieces n nephews plak. i still remember back then, in one raya i cud get rm800! N the interesting part was i am no more in the child category at that moment. i was in my teenage era. if i am not mistaken, i was furthering my studies. all my frens were like not believing it but that's the reality at that time. however, i cud not explain to where the money goes. it just gone like that..*wooshhh....*

so far, i have only celebrated my raya at kampung (my dad's-penang) only once. when i was in form 3, i celebrated raya at U.K and also US when i was in form 5. other than that, i celebrated raya at *home sweet home*. but seriously, u better celebrate raya here in malaysia rather than the overseas. then, u'll know exactly the feeling and emotion of listening to the raya songs while u were there....so damn touching n u'll be begging to go back home to malaysia there and then.

k, till now..happy fasting 2008! (",)

No comments: