Thursday, January 21, 2010

*sigh....

yeah..it is already 2010. i'm getting one year older-thanx to ALLAH then (",) but she didn't make it. i dreamed about her last week. we were attending a costume party and i wasn't sure about the theme of it. however, she's wearing an english gown while holding an umbrella. and without doubt, her english gown was in white......


i do miss her so much. she used to be the shoulder when i wanted to cry. i guess i cudn't cry anymore...she's an angel that understands me well and we used to share loads of things together. we do talk about our future, our aims, our dreams and many more. but i was left alone to move on the journey...


i've been trying to avoid writing about her but i just cudn't. she is one of the most important person to me since we were in matrics PJ..

sekarang, bila jek aku rasa nak share stories, happenings, suka, duka n stuffs...she is no more there. dulu, kitorg akan ym till 6 pagi sharing the moments together. nowadays, aku dah jarang on ym. coz there'll be loads of situations that remind me of her.


last weekend, i went to malacca n stopped by the RnR at seremban. me n khom had our breakfast at the restaurant yang dulu, the three of us lepak on our journey to PD...

i have lost 3 person that i loved most in my life. my 4th sister when i was in secondary school..that was 14 years ago. then, my dad in 2004. it is not easy tho to actually control our emotions and our memories with them. it took quite some time to do.

apa-apa pun, she'll be always in my mind forever...sedekahkan arwah al-fatihah...

No comments: