Monday, July 12, 2010

untuk firdaus

entri ini khas ditujukan buat en mohd firdaus nasir - my besty.

last week i saw someone like you among the new students during the orientation week. he is an australian mat student. i wanna tell you before but i forgot.
however, today as i entered my very 1st junior class, i was literally shocked to see him in that class. hahaha....he really really looks like you especially when you were in matrix. cuma takde songkok and specs jek.

so, firdaus....i am gonna 'see' you everyday from now on. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omaigod...omaigod..omaigod...

r u sure he is not me? like the real me?...hehe...must b one of the 7 individuals in d world who look like me then...hehehe...

hari ni baru sompat nak baca blog hang..hehe

thinker

katakukata said...

hahaha...nnt aku amik gmbr dia n show to u during our next gathering....ekekeke...
siyes menganggu pengajaran aku seh...
btw, aku pun dah jumpa one student yang muka sejibik dengan aku.so creepy as if i am looking at myself in the morror. all the people there said that we really look alike. but i cant never look at her that lama coz goosebump siot...hahaha... ;))