Monday, June 27, 2011

i did my first massage!

last saturday, me and my 2 sisters went for a massage at plaza damas...well, it is at the same row with aji don cafe... that was basically my truly ever experience doing whole body massaging. like i did mentioned before this, my shoulder was so hurt. it was like i had a wrong position when sleeping. to one extend, i can't even turn my neck to the left or right. those two days' driving was like much of burden! felt like a robot too...

then, off we went for 1.30 appointment. first impression was good though. the ambiance was truly soothing..but one thing in our head, how la our dear zairyll gonna spend the total 1 hour there? he had his ipad with him.and knowing him, he's the type that gets easily boring....and hungry too. as we have expected, yes, he got boring...so, he went from room to room in that spa, visiting my other sis in another room and also some mini tour of him...especially visiting the gents...(he loves that). finally, he got free biscuits from the spa coz he kept on whining "hungry...hungry..".

the massage process was adventurous, indeed!! had been given a g-string (pakai buang one) hahaha...me n my sis were making jokes about it. not a decent jokes of coz... then, we were basically naked and covered with a blanket. and the massage process started. i had quite a young woman with me and my sis got a younger one. my other sis in other room had her own preferred tukang urut.

oh my.....even though my tukang urut is quite young, but her touches were "menusuk qalbu".. sakit seh!!! rasa macam nak jerit jek...tapi i did not. coz in reality....i had my operation that hurts more. so, this massage was not that hurt if i wanted to compare. from the beginning it started, aku asyik burp jek. banyak betul angin dalam badan aku. in fact, memang. aku memang tak leh makan food yang berbentuk angin ni...nnt cepatlah aku nak merasa muntah2. lols...macam-macam...sampailah nak dekat habis, barulah angin aku kurang. bayangkan lah ek, 45 minit massage mmg asyik burp jek...the last 15 minutes baru ok. macam kakak aku yang kat katil sebelah tu, tak berbunyi lansung. dah habis massage baru lah nak burp burp...tak thrill lansung.hehehe...

tapi yang paling aku tak leh nak lupa is when muka aku juga diurut. that happened at the end of the process. at first aku rasa cam ok jek. coz kalo kita dah selalu buat facial, basically the style urut tu more or less jek. tapi yang aku experience ni, dia macam ada tekan2 at certain spots a t your face. and yang best tu ialah dia ada satu part yang "aligned" struktur muka aku. is that word correct? dlm bahasa pasarnye, muka aku ni macam seolah-olahnye dibetulkan kedudukan dia. wahh...that was superb!!

actually, there were loads of funny and adventurous experiences i had during those 1 hour but let me or let us to keep to ourselves. if you wanna know, then you should try one. best kowt. after this, i wanna try the other type of massage like bali style where you can experience the "krak" "krak" sounds from your body. oh...mesti best.. and since the day i did the massage....i have better days ahead....

^_^


No comments: