Tuesday, October 11, 2011

sing-a-pura

hey ya'll!! wassup? hehehe... this is penangan buhsan tahap cipan...walaupun aku tak sepatutnya bosan sebab i have piles of works that need my attentionssss..huhuuhu...

i haven't shared my journey to singapore kan? allow me then...

i went to singapore last june after so many years..i guess since my childhood when i was in primary school i think.so i went with my sis- k yoes n family (bro-in-law & zairyll) and k ilah too.

basically went shopping the night of the arrival n followed with Universal Studios Singapore (USS) on the following day. USS was quite okay. but i am terribly being unfair coz i was comparing USS with the original Universal Studios in US. i already went there back then and i was quite expecting similar experience to it. i understood as there will not be that many rides but maybe among the best rides they could offer. in the end, i was quite disappointed. yang penting, i dapat jumpa my favourite boyfriend!! sapa lagi??? tentulah SHREK! ;))
so here are some photos of it while i was there.


 














No comments: