Monday, December 15, 2008

Journey -Part 1-

My entry this time would be about my journey back to my late dad’s hometown – Jelutong, Penang. The reason we (my mother, sis-k ilah & I) went to Penang was because my relatives would be going to perform their hajj. Usually there’ll be a kenduri doa selamat conducted by the person who’d be going to Mecca. Thus, in conjunction of both events, there we were – Penang.


I have planned my journey quite well – enuf days for me to settle my work. Just right away before my journey, I have an event to conduct in INTEC. However, as usually heard, “kita hanya mampu merancang, tuhan yang menentukannya”, my event has to be postponed for some reason. I was quite tense at that moment coz I would not be able to be at the event on the date/day that it was suppose to be postponed coz I’ve taken my cuti masa tu. So, I pun biarkan perkara itu kepada my boss of the event- kesh. But before tu, I dah settlekan smua keje I (thank god my responsibility was to handle things before the event).


Maka, gembiralah I untuk pulang ke kampung halaman arwah my dad. Rasa-rasanya dah dkt 4-6 years I tak balik penang. Seingat aku la, family aku tak pernah balik ke kampong untuk raya (either penang or kltn). Kadang-kadang tu sedih gak. Sebab tu aku dulu teringinn nak belajar jauh2...so that, masa raya aku bleh beli tiket bas untuk balik raya. Tapi doa aku tak dimakbulkan.hehehe... sampailah sekarang nih..sebabnye aku pun keje dkt2 umah gak..kira syukur Alhamdulillah.


So back to my journey to penang, it was a nice n calm 4-hour driving experience. Weather tak panas lansung hari tu..sungguh redup mengiringi kepulangan kami..hahaha.. and about 4.30pm kitorg sampai di penang dengan selamatnya.


-to be continued-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pendek jer cerita. baru xcited nak baca tup tup bersambung plak. hampeh...eh, did u go to melaka or not?

katakukata said...

yeah i went there. later my entry psl malacca plak yek. tourism kena bagi allowance nih..i dok promote visit m'sia 2008/2009. huhhu (",)