Saturday, May 9, 2009

~bulan, indahnya malam ini~

today is the most peaceful day to me. started right from the morning till at this moment. i began my day with teaching all those needy students at their place. though there were flaws here n there...but i guess it's just fine. after all, nothing is perfect but i believe things could become perfect one day.

it is such a wonderful day today. nothing is much precious than your own family. i love my family soo much and only my family could give me a peaceful mind and soul. since i came back from the voluntary teaching activity, i spent my time at home till my sisters were coming along with my nephews and nieces. there are the one who actually make most of my days. their laughter, love, actions, behaviour, humour, happiness are all the reason that i think that not everyone would have the opportunity of having such sense of belonging.

we did have our own sweet time this afternoon. u dont have to really spend the time by doing something that u are actually not fond to. like just now, we were having fun doing manicure, then we have special session of putting inai on my sis n her daughter's hand and feet. after a while my nephews were helping along my sis in waxing her car. it's just a simple thing that is required. but the most important thing is the precious moment that u enjoyed together.

and my peaceful and wonderful day has actually ended just now whereby the whole family went out for dinner at the restaurant. enjoying the food while having fun talking and sharing stories- it's just so...peaceful. on the way home when we were nearly arrived, i saw a full moon. the feeling of looking at the moon is best described as the same feeling i had this whole one day with my family. i do believe with the phrase: "home sweet home".

i just feel that i do love my mom, my sisters, my nephews and nieces a looottt...!!! without them, i might not enjoying my life as it is now. and because of them as well, i have a wonderful life as they will support me no matter what. they are just one of a kind where you can't expect it from anybody else i.e., friends and strangers or even your loved ones.
kegembiraan ku tak terkata dan bila terpandangkan bulan malam ini, hati tiba-tiba jadi tenang dan aku amat senang menikmati bulan tanpa berfikir apa-apa. (",)

No comments: