Tuesday, May 26, 2009

al-fatihah...in memories..

my day today began with a sad mode. as soon as i entered my office, i did sign in for ym. then, i saw my fren's status message- syaza. she wrote sumthing like "al-fatihah to nublan zaki norhadi". in my head, i think i know who is he but i just ignored as i never think that it wud be him. suddenly, few seconds later..blax buzzed me n straightly asked me whether have i heard bout the news? what news?? he did as well send a link tru ym n asked me to read bout it. i was totally shocked n speechless. deep inside me..i was praying that blax was talking about sumthing else that had totally no relation to what i read from syaza's status msg.

i tried to distract myself to check out new mails from official inbox. i had like 9 new mails n as i read the title of each msgs one by one...my eyes stopped at this particular msg. it was the latest mail that i've gotten sent by kak mila-my colleague.

it is about my ex-student-nublan zaki norhadi. i cudn't really recall at this moment whether had i thought him before but i am so 100% sure that he was deela's (my colleague@bestfren) student. the most significant event had happened back then between bulan (his nickname called by his frens) n deela was during last year's valentines day. the whole denver had done sumthing that made deel pissed off. bulan, the class rep at that time felt that it was his fault n responsibility of deel's anger. what he did was he bought a bouquet of flowers specially dedicated to deela to apologize for what had happened. it was valentines day and we were damn sure that the bouquet's price was damn expensive.

and today, i have found that he has passed away. innalillahirojiu'n.....COD: drowned at Abrams Falls, Great Smoky Mountains National Park in US. oh yeah...he was currently studying at Penn State Uni. August ni genap 2 thn diorg fly to US. I cried while reading the US n/paper 's online article. (i'll paste the link sumhow later). it was a tragic. he was not supposed to go there but aku percaya itulah ajal namanya. he drowned on Sunday evening but his body could only be founded the next 18 hours - more or less at 1.30pm monday. his body was found under 30 feet. walaupun berat nak terima tapi itu adalah sebuah hakikat. ada dua perkara yang sangat memedihkan. 1st- he is expectedly balik malaysia for summer this thursday. 2nd- in his FB, his current status is.. How I wish Malaysia is just near Penn State...

enuf said. nublan..allah lebih menyayangi kamu. semoga roh kamu dicucuri rahmat dan kamu ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang yang beriman. al-fatihah...

No comments: