Saturday, February 13, 2010

begin

Sekarang ni aku kat the curve with my beshfren a.k.a my twin - farrah diebaa. Back then in uni, I was called as the 'original' and she was called the 'spicy'. It was because our names' similarity - farrah. Nasib la she wanted to be calleh as diebaa and I obviously have no choice since my name is consists of only one word. But then, my former lecturer - mr abdel rahman had a problem in calling us and decided to call us by the 'name' of original and spicy; that actually taken from the kfc's preference of chickens ( and do mind that we are not chickens..hhehehe).

Back to the story - I met diebaa at 2pm at the curve. We went for a lunch at Sutra. Seriously, I recommend you guys to go there. I was like craving for Tom Yum yesterday and unfortunately went to this mamak shop at Tesco Klang. Rasanya (the taste) ?? Tak sedap langsung! Tapi disebabkanaku sangat lapar untuk dinner, I ate it anyway tapi tak abis pun. So, at this Sutra Restaurant, me and diebaa ordered two different sets. In a set, there are like a rice (fried/pineapple etc.) with 3 or more options of mini meals. Once we tasted it -> nyum-nyum!! Sangat sodap! And definitely the tom yum is delicious. So, lepas we had our lunch, we started on our intended discussion. Maka bekerjalah kami... Then, we lepak at baskin robins and continued our work and tidak sah jika tidak have a taste of jamoaca almond fudge...hehe... I think it's been ages since I hang out with friends at KL. Semenjak dah 'dewasa' and kerja ni..sangat jarang if compared ngan waktu kat uni dulu.. Me and diebaa were actually distracted with the scenario of the surroundings. Having seen the nowadays teenagers...the way they acted, dressed, did, talked etc. They are so different with our time back then. Tiba2 we got the idea nak buat research yang ada kenamengena ngan those things. hahaha...itu pun bleh jadi bahan untuk research (",)

Oh ya! While we are here (baskin robins), ada these small kids pegang balloon Tony Roma's!! arrgghh...tension la plak. Skang ni makanan menjadi teman sejati. I am quite stress with works and stuffs..and always craving for food...huhuhu...

I guess till entry meets entry...time to go home! ^_^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

waahh2.. mkan baskin robbins.. bestnye.. wuwu..