Sunday, October 10, 2010

Al-Fatihah

People all around the world are waiting for this once-in-a-life-time date -> 10/10/10. Yup! We have triple 10s. In Malaysia itself, there will be many couples who intended to get married at this particular date. So the-very expected. Even for the very first Malaysian so-called astronaut (a visitor indeed) will be getting married on the 10th mainly because he was up there on this particular date before. Hhhmmm...okla...ada la jugak significant dia. Maybe for other believes/religions, the date means something..maybe according to their horoscopes and universe calculation etc. we never know..


but for me personally. back 6 years ago, my dad had gone forever. on the 10/10/04 and coincidently at 10.10pm. Al-Fatihah....


p/s: al-fatihah to my sis, my uncle and my very best friend. may their soul rest in peace. amin.

No comments: