Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i'm gonna back to school! (",)

alhamdulillah...Allah has helped me a lot...really thanking him for the smooth journey he had prepared for me so far. I never could imagine if i were to stand and face the vice versa journey. had been though, but never want to face it again.

i guess i'm back to school. i am so excited! coz i'm sort of missing the school days especially the uni days..i miss the theatrical works with frens...not sleeping the whole week in making our program a success...then, missing the nights in colleges as well..never sleep early n squatting nearly the whole semester....had been in 'suka duka' together...had my era of scooter n my lovely bee-kelisa car...oh my.....missing that sooo much!

but one thing that i'm afraid of...juggling both work n study at the same time. i always claim myself not to be a good multi-tasking person but all this while, i am multi-tasking things...a lot!

hahaha...i am so in denials. ^_^

still remember when i had the interview for this application. i was the first person to be called- lucky number 1 i guess...huhuhu... Initially, i thought there was like more than 1 interviewer. but then, it was only 1 person- a woman indeed. i could say that my interview session was not really an interview session but rather a sharing discussion slot between educaters (cheewaahh). ahahhaa... so damn poyo okay!! i can't believe myself in that position. but honestly, it was indeed a mature q&a session between me and the interviewer. now i can see the relevancies of having experiences in the field we are in to our judgement/maturity/openess and etc. for me, i should thank my current position coz without 'who i am now', i might not be able to handle myself well in the interview. you would somehow rather assuming things/conditions than knowing it truthfully. ok, lemme give an example. let say that u r going for a job interview. u would be asked questions like: "what if your students did this n that...and how would you tackle the situation?" So, for the new-comers, they would certainly assume that they could do this n that and etc. but for the person who had the experiences in handling the situation would definitely answer the question more practical and sounds believing. but then, it's ok. small matter lah tu! after all, siapa-siapa yang ada experiences akan memulakan hidup dia tanpa sekelumit experiences pun. that is why we said that experiences are a good reality teacher.

so insyaallah, my school life begins in december. wish me lucks and lucks...

1 comment:

FCA said...

wowieeeeee, u will soon become a student again!!! macam best je, nak join jugaaaaaaaak. huhuhu but I need to work indeed =(