Thursday, September 15, 2011

i dont feel optimistic at all

for the first time after sooooo long..i really feel demotivated!!!!! i feel stressed, depressed and all the negative things! rasa cam nak operate jek brain ni and cuci guna clorox. ;(((((

this is so not me..but i do understand. kita tak leh sangkakan panas sepanjang hari. mesti hujan datang menjenguk di tengahari or may be petang, or malam or even pagi2. macam semalam. hujan lebat yang amat sangat started from 1 pm up till the nite. it was a disaster for me coz i need to go my masters class. it was so heavy rain...but yet, aku boleh tertido ketika driving.ekekeke...alhamdulillah everything was fine and i reached campus just on time. ingatkan hujan dah berhenti after my second class...but na-ah....it rain again...it really gives  me a headache...coz i was a bit rabun plus cannot see clearly coz of silau...so, while driving, i really had to focus my eyes to the lights on the road and also the roads' conditions. it was stressful!! damn! n again alhamdulillah....i am fine and still breathing.

aku stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssED!!!

No comments: