Sunday, April 24, 2011

1 malaysia

oh yeah...while doing my so-called final examination, i forgot to jot down another sad news of the month. ;(

this morning, me n my mum were shocked with a news that my ex-neighbour whom we called as mami (donno what's the correct spelling is) had just passed away. this mami is an old indian woman who is so close to our family. but then, once we have moved to new area we are not that close and still we do visit each other especially on the hari raya/deepavali.

i couldnt make it to pay for the last visit coz i am still not feeling well this morning. so my mum n sis did go to visit the family. she will be burnt this morning tho. my sis told me that her face is so calm and in peace. ;) then, my sis also told me that the daughter kept on saying that mami and aya had always love me more than the rest... aya pun dah passed away back few months..

i still remember back then, i always go to their house. like always... i have no idea what i did all day long there but i was definitely been treated like a lil princess ever. hehee.. just say out whatever i wanna...then, i will surely get punye lah.

hahahah...aku close to indian families (oh gosh! now i realize it!) not a bad thing though...but it's for real. my other sisters lak close to chinese families. before i was born n when i was still young like 3-4 years old, my family lived with chinese families. there was one time i still remember that my family lived on the upper floor of a house whereby one chinese family lived downstairs. they had a business...fishes and aquarium! hahhaa....ingat lagi, kitorang adik beradik panggil diroang cina ikan..till now..hehehe...

wow...how 1 malaysia we were back then. tapi sekarang, kureng dah...mungkin neighbourhood skrg kureng ke satuan malaysianan nye.... apa-apa pun, it is definitely a memory not to be forgotten. alhamdulillah.... (",)

No comments: