Thursday, February 7, 2013

it's a final countdowwwwwnnnn!!!

salam everyone and my dear! It is not just 2013, but already February. What a zasss!

You know what!? It has already been 5 years of me working at my workplace now. Just could not believe it. I just felt that yesterday was my first week of lecture to my US bound students. And today, i am with Aussie bound students and the funny part is i am not just an English lecturer, but also a Malay Studies' lecturer. Don't ask me what and how i ended up there. =D

Last Monday & Tuesday which was 4th & 5th Feb, I sat for a Comprehensive Examination(CE) - it's my master's thingy. Initially, my master's degree is M.ed (master in education) TESL without thesis. Though there is no thesis, we do still have one part of project paper. It's kinda like the mini-thesis la konon. I was planning to finish my master by this year so that I could finish my semester by September and have my convocation on October. But suddenly, my faculty announced that we could no more do project paper because of there is short of supervisors to monitor our paper. It's kinda disappointing in one way but it's a YEAY! on the other hand. And because of that too, I will end my studies on January instead. In return to no project paper, we are advised to sit for CE. Basically CE is also one of the options offered to students like us. Like in my case, I was offered M.ed TESL without thesis (project paper is understood to be the path). Some others (very few of them) are I don't know offered or requested CE. I have no idea of the CE's existence up to the day I entered the uni. How does this CE works? It is just as simple as you will be asked about all the selected subjects that you have taken during your studies. This CE is usually done at the end of your last semester after your final exam. Isn't it sounds creepy and nonsense too!!!??

To shorten, me and my other friends whose this semester is the final semester have to sit for CE. So, last mon & tues was like s***! It was a tough 3 hours' exam...damn tough. On the 4th I sat for Research Methodology & Statistics papers. Just imagined that there were 10 questions worth 200 marks and you need to complete it in 3 hours! Oh no no no.... I just do not want to write it here coz it will be totally ignored and mentally challenged to be remembered. hahaha.... then on the 5th, I sat for 2 sets of exam - 3 hours & 200 marks each. All the 3 hours consisted of 2 subjects and equal to 200 marks. The examiner was expecting us to write at least 3-page for each questions in the paper. We had to answer 3 questions so basically it made us to write 9 pages for that particular paper. Can you please make your own calculation if the same thing happen for the afternoon's paper? 18 pages of my writing using my only right hand with loads of pens that i regularly changed and threw off. That was for the second day. On Monday, I can say that I have written for at least 5 pages. Please do your math. And because of that toooooo, I can't really be holding pen or pencil as my hand felt like a cramp. Thus, I am planning not to hold a pen and/or write more than 15 seconds for these next three days. Today is the first day and I managed to do so. Holding a pen for less than 15 seconds. hahaha...we'll see how for tomorrow and the next day....

oh yeah.... the reason i pursued in my master's degree, one of it was because i want to go away from him and perkara2 yang sewaktu dengannya. yes, it did help and i did go away and forget him too.. but now, i have finished with my masters, will i think of him back..or what?!? Or should i go for PhD? hahaha.... khelass ko peah! apa2 pun terima kasih lah yek kepada orang yang telah tanpa dia sedar memberi aku motivasi utk belajar lebih tinggi semata-mata nak lupakan dia. sangat menguntungkan perkara ni. lalalala~~~

so, i shall wait for another two weeks for my CE results. ada jek harapan tak lulus tapi aku ni optimist la..(konon...). buat masa ni nak lupakan dulu psl results la apa la...aku just nak focus kat workplace. aku dah tak leh abaikan students aku...aku tak nak jadi cam colleague aku...jatuh prestasi students dia...she was quite busy executing few matters and without her realization, she kind of not to have the focus that she should. plus with my admin post, tak pernah nye every semester, dates yg aku dah booking tak perlu di tunda2... 

apa2 pun aku doakan yang terbaik utk diri aku. insyaallah aku pass... dan kena pass. so, nak usha2 vacancies kat tmpt lain nak?

hahahahhahahaha..... 

^_^

No comments: