Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~students ku didenda~

Hari ni, I went to my class as usual. It was 2-4pm class n the subject was english. Basically, I have asked the students to actually finish up their homework from yesterday's class which is to compose a formal letter since I have lectured them with the formats of writing the letter yesterday. Therefore, I entered the class with the hope that they have finished with their homework and they could submit during the class.

So, when I asked them to submit their works, eventually there was one naughty chinese boy who was actually 'stealing' his friend's letter to look at the content BECAUSE he didin't finish his letter. There it goes.....
Nak tau I buat apa? Dengan menggunakan kuasa veto I yang amat mutlak lagi saksama...hehehehe...I have instructed him to go at the back of the classroom and finished his letter writing WITH A CONDITION which was to write the letter or to finish it up BY STANDING and he was not allowed to SIT at all! Ingatkan this boy sorang jek...Rupa2nya ada lagi 2 students ni pun sama gak.So, terkantoi la lagi 2 orang tu n diorg pun cpt2 moved to the back of the classroom and did like what I have instucted before. Dah tua2 pun kena denda lagi diorg nih. Yang seronok sekali masa ni were their friends. Since class ni only consists of 11 students which is the least number frm the other classes, their bond are so strong. Thus, these 3 students- 2 boys and 1 gurl had took about 1 hour to finish up their 'instant' letter.

Therefore, with their permission, I will post their candid photos in my blog. There were soo sporting and they kinda enjoyed their moment of truth. ahahhaa... To be honest, this month is actually the month that I always being kejam to ppl out there including my students as well. But, it's ok..since they knew and I have told them, I did this was all because I LUV THEM SO MUCH! n this is one way in showing it so...(ada ker?)




this is the naughty boy b4 I entered the class & after I denda him.Still senyum tuh.. (",)



The only gurl yg kena denda. Kejamkan I nih..!?? Warrgghhh!!!


and this is the another boy. huhuhu..Syian dirog nih..



Tapi takpe, esk we all dah plan nak buat lawatan satu campus at 10am for two hours. We'll take lots of photos and I would post it here with the story. And yeah, they are not going for jalan-jalan but instead we have so-called 'field work'. Ingat english subject takde field work ker? hehehe... So Irda, bila u nak buat 'field work' u? Till then, Cheerio! (",)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. who is that handsome chinese guy??? can introduce to me??