Thursday, August 20, 2009

takkan aku lupa! ^_^

in another minute, it will be 21st august 09.

today was a bit hectic day for me. i am exhausted, tired, shocked, damn happy, damn geram and lots more emotions yang i feel..
today is my birthday. i thought it wud be a normal birthday i've ever had coz usually my birthday falls during the school mid break. tp ntah mcm mane, tahun ni tak jatuh dlm minggu cuti sekolah.

hari ni aku penat sgt sebab aku kena pranked by my colleague-kesh, yang memang hantu prank. i cud say he's an expert in doing so. if his expertise cud ever be inserted in his resume...it'll be wonderful...his prank was not done alone. one of my classes took part in a very big role. they were such an actor. prank diorg was about one of my female student ter'cut' her wrist. it was damn panic situation. aku mcm pompuan giler ikut kesh n the students ke parking kete tuk bawak stud aku ni gi clinic. i repeat: damn panic!

but then,
bila sampai kat kete where pintu kete dh terbukak untuk letak my stud in the car...i saw an open box. dlm hati aku cam nak sumpah gak si kesh nih. dh tau nak letak stud aku dlm kete, tak reti2 ke nak alihkan kotak tuh...

rupa2nya, it was a box with MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

damn...i'm being pranked!!!!

what happened after that? they were all singing a birthday song to me..
the least i cud do is crying...crying because i'm shocked + tired + happy + geram + etc. penat seh masa tuh. sebabnya i was like so sincere in worrying bout my stud's condition..but end up, i kena prank.

hahhaa...after all, i appreciate what ever they have done to me n it was such a wonderful and amazing experience yang aku akan kenang sampai bila2...aku takkan lupa...

n petang tu plak...aku and my studs- hassan, farrahin, zainal n fuad gi tgk muvee.
fuad tuh wei...stud aku paling innocent..hahahha...

really had fun n it actually had made me not to really teringat yg i'm getting older already..hehehhehe ^_^

3 comments:

Nafastari said...

Happy birthday Farrah. Now I miss the moment we spent together... Huhuu

Ishan Qureshi Mehmood said...

salam.

hepi besdei mai dier fren, hopfulli u dah rikaver from being pompuan giler...hehehe!

mujhe maf kardo....no hadiah or a besdei kek utk bagi pada u. just sekalung doa demi kesejahteraan u saja yg mampu diberikan.

salam ramadhan al-mubarak. wassalam.

:RokstaLuNa: said...

aaww....thats nice.

ur students really like you.....they love you.

happy birthday anyway! this is the second time i wish... =D