Friday, December 31, 2010

it made me ME

ok...it's another more or less 2 hours before it begins with year 2011. a fact that we have to face - we are a year older. goshh...time flies soo fast!

Macam-macam yang telah terjadi tahun 2010 nih. Daripada yang best kepada yang tak best...Yang sakit hati, yang bengong, yang surprise!, yang menyayat hati, yang riang ria, yang takut, yang gerun, yang tak percaya, yang sangat tak bleh blah dan yang sebagainya.

Ingat lagi bila it was early this year, the forecast said that this year would be a downturn compared before. Economically, it would not be a good one for most of the people. And macam-macam lagi lah. Tapi, tu semua predictions jek. Ntah sapa ntah yang rajin predict-mengpredict ni. Satu kerjaya yang amat jaya lah jugak. Aku pun kadang-kadang suka gak baca tentang forecast nih...Saje gatal-gatal..takdelah sampai percaya giler2. Yang aku suka ialah horoscope nye predictions nih. Suka-suka jek untuk suka-suka baca. I am not really believing in whatever it says but kalau yang best-best tu, aku buat sebagai motivations la.

Honestly, this year is soo happening!! Daripada perkara yang aku nak elak, ia terjadi juga. Personally, it is a year that is full of emotions. On behalf of my career, it is turning out really well. I've learned a lot and I grew up with it along the journey. Financially, i am blessed with loads of rezeki. Rezeki aku sungguh murah. Alhamdulillah...Walaupun kadang kala aku diuji, tapi thank god la aku dapat menapisnye.

Basically, this year had started with quite bad scenes. But, towards the middle of the year, it turned out good. Reaaally good instead. hhmm... Thank you Allah for all your blessings and fate that you've set for me. It taught me a lot actually. It made me stronger, it made me to think twice. It made to accept what it is said to be fated. It made me happier. It made me better. It made me ME.

Tak lupa juga, tahun depan tanggungjawab aku lebih berat. I'll be back to school and i do really hope that i could do better in both teaching and learning. Hopefully, in another 2 years time....i'll be granted with my masters' degree. insyallah..... ^_*

Tapi, dalam banyak-banyak benda yang terjadi....ada satu package lagi yang aku owe to ALLAH. and i hope i could accomplish it throughout next yearsss.... ^_^

So, farewell to 2010 and be ready for 2011. Forget the past but take along whatever valuable to the next year. Tatititutu......

No comments: